The Digital Signage Federation is pleased to work with American Business Conference to offer our members an exclusive registration discount to the Real Time Passenger Information Delivery: North America 2014 Summit, taking place in Washington, D.C. on May 28-29, 2014.
Speaking Companies Include Senior Executives From:
VIA Rail, Amtrak, MTA Long Island Rail Road, National Association of Railroad Passengers, Lone Star Rail, Charlotte Area Transit System, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority/BART, Bay Area Rapid Transit, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, and Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, and more.
DSF members are entitled to a 15% discount* on their registration. To claim the discount, enter code DSF15
at the checkout
Transit Authorities And TOCs From Across North America And Europe Will Deliver Case Studies On:
- INTEGRATION FOCUSED: Establishing Platforms And Standards For Integration Of Multiple Modes Of Transport To Create A Truly Door-To-Door Passenger Experience
- HOLISTIC SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT: The Only Conference To Gain Critical Insights In Improving Passenger Information With The Aim Of Developing A Holistic And Seamless System
- SOCIAL MEDIA & DATA CONTROL: Understanding How Augmented Data Control Through Social Media And Crowdsourcing Through Mobile Technology Can Improve Rail Operations Across The Board
- LESSONS FROM EUROPE: Utilizing Experiences From European Rail Operators In Passenger Information Systems To Understand Best Practices To Instil A Cultural Change In Passenger Service And Establish Superior Customer Service Standards
- CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS FOR REAL-TIME INFORMATION: Evaluating The Latest Passenger Expectations For Information Delivery Across Transit Modes To Comprehensively Assess What Customers Want And When
- REVENUE GENERATION STREAMS: The Only Conference To Identify Opportunities For Revenue Generation Through Developing Passenger Information Systems
*Note: This is for new registrations only.